The real way to fortify the true grandeur of a family, society or nation is to embolden the children and students thereof. Childhood is the time when seeds of good character can be easily sown as children’s minds are clear, unbiased, and impressionable.
कलियाँ महके बनके फूल ! संस्कार बनते जीवन का मूल !!
(i.e. Sanskars make life's foundation sound, Blossoming buds spread fragrance around.)
Objectives of Balsanskar Kendra: All-Round Development of The Children & The Nation:
1. To facilitate the development of physical, mental, intellectual, moral and spiritual powers amongst the students.
2. To develop memory & intelligence of the students through various yogic techniques.
3. To protect their health & help them develop their vital force & will-power through the pracrice of Yogasanas and Pranayam (Yogic physical and breathing exercises).
4. To offer innovative easy to follow tips on obtaining excellent marks in examinations.
5. To infuse fearlessness, cheerfulness and self-confidence in their lives.
6. To make them cognizant of their duties towards parents, teachers, elders, society and the nation.
7. To build a thriving & prosperous society by inculcating the supreme virtues of self-restraint, righteousness, nobility and moral propriety amongst the students and reinstate India as the Vishwaguru.
Why Balsanskar Kendra outside India?
Instilling Indian culture and values in children living abroad can be a challenge as:
1. They are far way from our cultural roots, India.
2. Parents have a very busy life trying to juggle work and family life.
3. They are exposed to shopping malls, movie theaters, parties, and the materialistic culture more in general.
Bal-Sanskar Kendra can therefore play a pivotal role to both parents and children outside India.